Your cart is empty. Continue shopping »
Terms of the Commercial Use License
What you can do:
You are granted a perpetual, non-exclusive, non-transferable, worldwide license to use the accompanying image(s) or video(s) (collectively, “Media”) for permitted commercial purposes, defined as:
– advertising, promotion, brochures, packaging
– as part of a commercial website for promotional purposes
– prints, posters, flyers, tearsheets for promotional purposes (not for resale)
– magazines, books, newspapers, other printed publications
– video, broadcast, theatrical
What you may not do:
You may not resell, relicense, redistribute without express written permission from the Content Provider. Use as a derivative work, and reselling or redistributing such derivative work is prohibited. Media may not be used in a pornographic, obscene, illegal, immoral, libellous or defamatory manner. Media may not be incorporated into trademarks, logos, or service marks. Media may not be made available for download.
Content Provider retains all rights, license, copyright, title and ownership of the Media.
There is no warranty, express or implied, with the purchase of this digital image or video file. Content Provider will not be liable for any claims, or incidental, consequential or other damages arising out this license, or buyer’s use of the Media.